From:
Jeanne Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 06:34:35 -0600
I hope someone knows more about Herbalife than I do and can respond with
better information.  My understanding is that it is a whole line of
products - sort of like the Amway version of GNC (Amway is a home-sale
program - GNC is a store of vitamins and diet products).

I get nervous about these "herbal diet products".  ESPECIALLY when they
won't list the ingredients.  There are some products that contain a lot
of ephedrine and other stimulants.  The mom might "feel good" on the
product because she is taking something natural that boosts her
metabolism.

I'm not saying it's dangerous to take this product while nursing a 10
month old baby.  It may be no different than drinking more coffee - some
babies are sensitive, but most babies are not.  I just don't trust
products that won't tell you what's in them.

Hoping someone with better knowledge will also post,
Jeanne Mitchell, Austin, TX
http://www.flash.net/~xanth/home.htm
mailto:[log in to unmask]