Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:14:02 EDT
<<  It is my belief that the sexual obsession with breasts in Western culture
  (especially in American) and the insistance that they be hidden away is
  the single factor that interferes the most with breastfeeding. >>

I am forwarding this part of the beginning of a post that had my email
address posted at the beginning and ended with a quoting of my original post.
 The sender did not sign the post and I feel it looks as though it represents
my words.  This is just to clarify that the beginning of that post dated July
4, 2000 with the name Mary Conner in the From section was not written by me.
I may have accidently reposted her post earlier when I was trying to address
this issue.  Sorry about the mix up and length of that post.
Veronica Scott