From:
Nicole Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 15:58:18 -0400
Hi All,

I have never read any of Susan Love's books, but was really surprised to read in a previous post that she calls LLL "very zealous." In August she was at the USWD LLL Conference doing research on milk ducts. She had a room set up where lactating mothers could go if they wanted to participate, which I did. My understanding is that she is trying to create a "map" of where milk ducts are. By hand expressing milk in front of an assistant, who marked what area of the nipple the milk came out of on a diagram of the breast.

My impression there was that she was a "supporter" since LLL provided her with a room and access to League moms. Maybe she has had a change of heart since that book was published....I hope so!

Nicole Hester, LLLL