From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:44:25 -0400
Hi lactnetters:
        Has anyone seen the new Kraft mayonaisse commercial?  The dad
gets up in the middle of the night to make a midnight snack, baby is
awake, dad eats sandwitch as he gives baby a bottle.
        I have emailed Kraft Foods, inc. only with the question "do you
manufacture or are you affiliated with any manufacturer of infant formula?"
I figured I'd like the reply to that before I send them an informational
letter on the harm they are doing.
        Do any of you out there know the answer to that one?  Kraft foods
is now combined with Philip Morris (the cigarette people)and Nabisco.
        Their e-mail address can be reached via their web site (which
doesn't mention baby foods of any type).   www.kraftfoods.com/

        We didn't already have enough to do, now did we?

Margie Forrest, RN, BSN, IBCLC, and eater of sandwitches.