From:
Helen M Woodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:46:24 EST
Denise, Go to the following for the *Hypoglycaemia of the Newborn - Review of
the Literature* on the World Health Organisation Site.  This work originated
here in the UK and is, I believe the most up-to-date review unless wise minds
know otherwise.

http://www.who.int/chd/publications/imci/bf/hypoglyc/hypoclyc.htm

If you get stuck with this go to the main page at www.who, find the search
button and type in Hypoglycaemia (note the spelling we use here in the UK)
and you should find the review listed there at about number 19 on the list.

With kind regards, Helen M Woodman, National Childbirth Trust Breastfeeding
Counsellor (NCT), Sussex Downs Branch.  Storrington, West Sussex UK. www
nct-online.org