From:
Anne Hinze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:22:35 -0500
Hi there -

While I don't have a lot of professional experience with the milk-increasing products (i tried them myself and didn't get much increase, but honestly it tasted so horrible that I could barely get the tincture down...)

However I recommend the Diaper Rash and Thrush Care salve exclusively - I can't tell you how many moms who have seen amazing results from the salve either on cracked, sore or yeasty nipples. I don't even recommend lanolin that much anymore - I think the herbs in the salve promote healing better than lanolin does from what I'm seeing in clients.

I also think it's the best diaper cream I've come across - no zinc oxide - and it clears up diaper rashes fast. I always recommend two separate containers for nipples/bums. Usually I suggest the 1 oz for nipples and the 2 oz for bottoms. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th jar of the 2 oz salve and I only discovered it about a year and a half ago... I really like it.

Off topic - but the salve is also good for wind burn and chapped lips. I gave a sample to a girlfriend for her daughter's rash and she went on vacation to a cold climate and her kids got terrible wind burn on their faces and she rubbed it on them at bedtime and it was gone in the morning. We also use it for boo boos in our house :)

Anne, CLEC, LLLL
Niceville, FL
where incidentally it's crazy cold here lately and it's Florida for crying out loud!