From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:02:58 -0800
If you haven't heard from me about herb suppliers in the US, PLEASE email
me again with your snail mail address.  Several people  also have contacted
me about the use of Chinese herbs.  While I know quite a bit about common
and Latin-named herbs, I've only briefly studied Chinese herbs (6 weeks in
China, plus self-study).  However, I have found a very helpful company that
will do on-line consults.  They do guarantee potency, purity and that their
herbs have not be sprayed either in China or here in storage.  Here is the
info they've given me:
http://herbalchemy.com
We have worked with mothers who are adopting in getting them to lactate
successfully, as well as prenatal care for soon-to-be mothers, if you or
anyone in your group is interested they can contact me at this email
address. Thanks again. "Amira" <[log in to unmask]>
Amira Sravesh

Please note, that I do not have any commercial interest in this company,
but I have been quite satisfied with their products.
Chris

 Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC   email: [log in to unmask]
                HSR & Health Educational Consultant