From:
Maurenne griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:22:42 -0600
This is why I wrote my own handout.  Free cheap or pretty does not make
good patient education materials.  I can e-mail the mentioned handout to
you with the most current information/research available so you can make a
change quickly.

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Birth and Breastfeeding Resources  http://www.childbirth.org/bbfr
Manhattan, KS  USA