From:
Kathy Warmbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:06:34 -0800
Dear Friends
How can I thank all of you for your prayers and positive thoughts.  I only
wanted a miracle and I got one.  The 2 Large tumors had trippled in size
but were completely removed with no bleeding, no clots seen on CAT next day
and absolutely no negative effects.  I was only in ICU for 3 days and all
tubes out on the 4th day and home in only one week.  The tumors were both
cancer and there are still two small tumors too small to physically remove.
 I see my Oncologist just before Thanksgiving and we will discuss treatment
then. I do start physical therapy for my very stiff neck next week. My bald
head is cold all the time but no headaches and I am getting stronger every
day.
They still can't identify the primary source but they know they didn't come
from the Thyroid or Ovaries.  My CAT before discharge showed no swelling.
I intend to fight and win and ask for your continued prayers as I begin the
long battle for good health.
Kathy