From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 12:45:33 -0600
Dearest Jay....alias Janet:

Your story about the family reunion touched me, as did your comments about
the wonderfulness of our Lactnet family (Thank you Kathleen A. and Kathleen
B. for creating this incredible band of breastfeeding buddies) But more
importantly, I was cheering for your composure at *not* lashing out at your
sister or the other insensible members of your blood-related family. As you
said,SHE was the one who ended up looking dumb. You handled your cousin
with equal aplomb. (Quote: "I dropped that subject like a red hot coal")
 You're putting into practice that illusive word - TACT was super, Jay!
Man, you are getting to be one 1st rate LC.  One of our most important jobs
is to not close the doors with people. Sometimes the effort to hold our
tongues is nigh unto impossible! I have bitten down hard many a time...but
in the long run you win the war, despite the fact that some of the battles
appear to be lost.

I loved having time with your family in July...you tell Ben for me, that he
should keep nursing until the cows come home. No pun intended!

Love,

Roberta, the Mexican Milk Maid......Muuuu  (that's Spanish for Moooo)