From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 22:49:04 -0700
Hi All,
Ooooohhh, Kathy!  What a great idea!  I'll have to look in to that one.  Now
wouldn't that be a big can of worms to open?  Let everyone know that the
local hopsitals are really screwing up and how with the preemies.  Geesh,
before I try this one, I'll have to get a lot of documentation together and
organised.  Can you imagine me calling tomorrow and not having it all
together?  I'd get laughed at big time.  "You BF people just can't stand
formula, so you make it sound like it can kill someone.  WHere is your
proof?"  Ok, good project for me...Thanks Kathy!  Like I really need more to
do right now!  :)  (Too busy having fun with PJ, and getting my business
going again...)

Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."