From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:35:50 -0400
well folks I hung up 12 large posters and 6 small posters.  The 6  PA
posters look so neat in a row on one wall. I'm so  sorry I don't have 97
and 98 to add to the row !  I also used the Lancaster Co poster, the LLLI
poster (both - small pix with lots of moms and babies).  The baby wrapped
in a bunting of lots of flags.  2 from Iowa (young multiethnic moms) and an
old, old one from CEA of 6 charcoal  drawn babies at breasts.  And the
tamest Infact one (trash) BF babies leave fewer leftovers!  Too bad I can't
enter the ped office contest, I think I'd be biased when it comes time to
judge!  I'm wearing BFing the Power of Love, MILC 1993 today. Sincerely,
Pat in SNJ