From:
Sheila Angalet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:50:16 -0500
Dear Fellow Lact-netters,

My co_Leader is currently no-mail, but ask that I post this to the list to
"pick your collective brains".

She is currently breastfeeding her 5 1/2 month old son.  For her allergies,
she has been taking Seldane "as little as possible".  She understands the
Seldane may cause problems she is not comfortable with and is seeking another
drug.

She is looking for information on a drug called ALLEGRA (generic name
fexfenadine).  She has already checked in Dr. Hale's book and not been able
to find it. Can anyone out there help?

You may either respond via private e-mail or to the list.  I will share all
information with her as soon as I receive it.

Thank you all!

Sheila Angalet - [log in to unmask]
LLL-NJ