From:
Esther Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:31:57 -0500
Need some help  and information from you wise ones.
 We have a client who in now 33 weeks gestation and three to four times
a day she will have what she calls "excruciating" nipple pain and then
an hour later she will have a milk ejection.
 This client had infertility problems, porlactin levels were above the
norm which she was treated for and then once she became pregnant that
was stopped.
 To be truthfull I don't even know what to ask this client besides was
she having contractions also.
 Any and all comments, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Esther RN, IBCLC, From Michigan, where we are waiting for our
first snow.