From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 05:59:04 -0500
  >  They are usually
>offensive adult males OBSESSED with everything surrounding the subject of BF.
>The midwife in our discussion group swore that she came accross a study that
>stated a name for this disorder, and that the study linked it to breastfeeding
>and sexual abuse.  The OB nurse thought she had heard that boys that BF after
>age 2 develop this.

Oh right.  That explains why so many entire societies where all children are
breastfed until after age two years do NOT view breasts as sexual objects,
and indeed don't think about breasts at all except "that's how women feed
babies."  Please give that OB nurse a copy of my two chapters from
"Breastfeeding: Biocultural Perspectives" along with 40 lashes from a wet
noodle.

Kathy Dettwyler