From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:14:39 -0600
I don't have a complaint form but I developed and do use a feedback
questionaire which is very simple. I give this to each mom to complete and
she gives to her postpartum nurse before she is discharged. I'm off work
until Dec 27 but feel free to call the Breastfeeding Center 662-538-2397 and
ask for a copy of our mother's survey questions. Tell them I sent you.
I don't have it in front of me but it looks something like this and there is
room for comments under every question, and a place to sign name which is
optional:
I was given the opportunity to breastfeed my baby within an hour of
birth---yes/no  (you could also ask if they were  or had continuous skin to
skin)
 I was assisted with finding comfortable positions and on helping baby latch
to my breast--yes/no
All my questions and concerns about breastfeeding were answered---yes/no
I know who to contact and have a phone number if I ever have a bf question
or concern--yes/no
I have a plan to feed my baby, express my milk, and return for followup
help, if I am having any breastfeeding difficulty--yes/no/does not apply to
me
I am satisfied with the help I received at xxx Hospital--yes/no

I know there are several more questions but I just can't remember them now.
Laurie Wheeler RN MN IBCLC
MISSISSIPPI USA