Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:21:02 EDT
I am recuperating from the wedding-arrived back to find over 400 emails to attend to! The wedding was wonderful-lots of family to reunite with, including a bfing toddler and mom who I had helped via email and telephone for 18 months and never seen. We had about 120 on the beach for the wedding and about 40 more went to the reception. Including about 20 children who played in the sand during the wedding. We had a children's center set up at the reception and they really enjoyed that. And on looking at all the crowd of children, every one was BF as infants. Some longer then others. Many I had helped.
It was a blustery, windy day but sunny and warm. Everything fell into place-some things had to be adjusted for,some substitutions had to be made, but we all enjoyed it tremendously.

Barbara whitehead, IBCLC
Eastern NC