From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:37:04 -0500
In my opinion, the ABA calendar mothers are adorable!  You GO girls!
Mothers with pink hair should breastfeed; so should mothers with pierced
tongues, orange shoes, 17 earrings, and tattoos. It's probably not a good
idea to dye the baby's hair blue, although the child may do that herself
when she becomes a teenager.

Of course nursing mothers are maternal - they're NURSING A BABY!

Of course nursing mothers are sexy - that's how they GOT THE BABY!

And - gasp - it's OK if they DO IT AGAIN!

Hey, when us over-50 types (OK, I'm over 60) were teenagers and young women,
we did weird things to our hair and bodies too - mainly to annoy our
parents, or at least to show our independence from them.  You GO girls!

Linda J. Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC

Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre Ltd.

6540 Cedarview Ct, Dayton OH 45459 USA

(937) 438-9458 / fax (937) 438-3229

 <http://www.BFLRC.com> www.BFLRC.com