From:
Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:32:08 EDT
Does anyone have any ideas what this is?  Is it harmful?  Could nursing be
causing this?  If so what would be a soluion?

>>>My baby is 32 months.  He still nurses rather frequently but especially at
night.  He is getting some calcification spots on his upper teeth around the
gum area.  My daughter, who just stopped nursing at age 4, this past March,
also has these spots although they are small and not problem with her.  Is
this because of the night nursing?  Am I doing long term damage to his teeth
or is there something I can do differently?  I can't really rinse his mouth
out at night because he's pretty sleepy and nurses for closeness and comfort.
I would hate to wake him for teeth brushing but I guess I can if must.  Can
you shed any light on this?>>>

Belinda Bohnert
Nursing Matters
Breastpump Sales & Rental