From:
DAVISRNCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:33:40 EDT
<<A Pediatrician went ballistic yesterday when I suggested clipping a
frenulum. What's new?? He says the AAP says not to do this!!!!!!  Is it
really in writing somewhere..??  What their policy/guideline is about it?
How can I get a copy of what it says?>>
I had this happen to me too. The pediatrician told the mom I was a barbarian
and he never heard of such a thing being done it modern medicine <gulp>.
Please post to the list if you find it!!! or anything like it. We all need it
I wish one of our supportive peds would write an article for AAP.
Marie