From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 15:05:13 -0600
Attention Lactnetters:

True: There is still time to buy your LactNet t-shirt (see Kathleen B-
t-shirt Queen & hustler par excellence. Sorry Martha, it seems we now have
2 queens aboard LactNet)

True: It will certainly become a collector's item (as per Christina
Smillie's sharp perception on the increased future value of this designer
t-shirt. Be the envy of all the other LC's there!)

False: If you DO buy one, you will be forced to dance in the t-shirt clad
LactNet chorus-line up on stage at the close of the ILCA Conference. (This
is for all you shy-types)

Nope, no chorus-line...but we might all pose for a snap-shot, right Lactnetters?

False: You'll be able to get one at ILCA if you don't commit now.

(Don't fool yourselves, folks.....Kathleen is doing us a favor...but she's
not gonna order more than she has orders for, right Kathleen?  So don't
miss the boat)

True: We may get someone out there to do buttons...but, Martha, I think
  "I surf the Milky Way with LactNet" is a bit obtuse. How 'bout this?
 "Milky Way is MORE than a candy bar...ask me!".....or "No need to cry over
spilt milk - LactNet Milky Way is on the way!"

(remember that old Mighty Mouse theme song? 'Here he comes to save the day!
That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!'....groan.)

Instead of a call for papers for ILCA, how 'bout we have a call for button
slogans?

Melissa and Martha
    If you gals are geniuses....then I'm Einstein! <grin>
Let's compare in Scottsdale......no, maybe better not.  This is gettin' silly.

And I thought that all you professional gals were so serious. Hmmmmm....Is
having a good sense of humor a requirement for IBLCE certification?  Do I
qualify?

I hope that some of you might still want to meet me at ILCA, despite this
posting. I'd better shut up now.  This can't even be remotely called a
soap-box.

Bye,

Roberta,