Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:19:18 -0700
I have a friend who is the manager in charge of guest services for both
disneyland and california adventure. She would not be pleased by this report and
would most definately do something about the person who was inappropriate with
your daughter.  And about getting him fired.  You wouldn't have done that, his
own behavior is the problem and if someone cannot control his or her behavior,
then the consequences of that are their own fault.  When I was told not to
breastfeed at Kmart, the man who was so rude to me and told me I couldn't nurse
my child was fired.  It was right before christmas too. And while I was sad for
him, I didn't consider it my fault.  the man made a choice to be rude and to get
in my face and it was a bad choice, and the consequences of that choice were his
responsibility.  Please, please write a letter to disneyland and send it to
them. If you want, send me a copy privately ([log in to unmask]) and I'll
forward it to my friend personally.

joylyn

She is a teenager, so she didn't get very interested about Disneyland -