From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:19:57 -0700
Hi All,
Personal question for you, one that will also help me with clients...
How do you keep a 4 mo old with 2 new bottom teeth from pulling his tongue
back (during BF) just enough for mom to feel them?  PJ does this usually
when sleepy, but if I take him off the breast he gets upset and wants back
on.  He is sucking while dosing, but it is not getting much of anything
because the suck is so "weak".  (kind of how they suck when they are asleep
and not on the breast)
TIA!
Jay
PS  Ben, my almost 3 yr old is almost weaned.  He goes several days between
nursings now, and when he does ask to nurse, it is almost like a "Oh, yeah,
that's right, I still do that BF thing".  Kinda sad, but kinda glad for the
transition.  Now, if we could just get him out of those diapers....
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
Mama Milk is the Greatest!