From:
The Curries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 05:22:54 +0200
     I frequently have Mums come across the border from Mocambique to have
their babies and the majority talk Portuguese - is there anywhere I can find
basic notes in Portuguese?   Its quite difficult to use hands to teach b/f
in a foreign language.   I would be very grateful.
     I want to thank you all for all the information, wisdom and humour you
have added to my life - been on Lactnet a year now and have just learnt so
much!   Its a wonderful fellowship!   Thanks to Jean Ridler for telling me
about it.   I wish you all God's richest blessings for Christmas and 2000
and may He put back into your lives what you have put into mine!
      Gail Hertz - I have sent you 3 e-mails and they keep bouncing back - I
have put something into the mail for you!
Sincerely,
Barbie Currie