From:
Susan Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:21:45 -0400
Dear all:

During this last week when I was reading about the Canadian posters of breastfeeding and
checking them out, my 8 year old son reported to me about several boys getting in trouble
in computer class at his school.  They googled "boobs" and were caught in the act of looking
at them.  The irony is that my 8 year old has been using my recycled papers of
breastfeeding handouts to make homes for his "Webkins".  For those of you who do not
have 8 year olds this is the commercial revamping of Beanie Babies for the "online crowd".
You must buy the stuffed toy to get the "code" to login to the vitual reality world of pets
that you collect money to create rooms and other virtual reality scenarios. Our living room
is filled with huts for the stuffed toy webkins made of recycled paper that are covered with
breasts.  He happened to pick the version that has the pictures for use of the SNS and
Lactaid for his creations.  He doesn't even notice that the living room is full of breast
drawings and his peers almost went the principal for sneaking a peak at them online.

My son happens to be stuck on the hilarity of discussing gaseous enimations from his nether
regions.  Boobs are not on his radar screen.  Except he ocaissionally misses nursing.

Best, Susan