Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:21:45 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (29 lines)
Dear all:

During this last week when I was reading about the Canadian posters of breastfeeding and 
checking them out, my 8 year old son reported to me about several boys getting in trouble 
in computer class at his school.  They googled "boobs" and were caught in the act of looking 
at them.  The irony is that my 8 year old has been using my recycled papers of 
breastfeeding handouts to make homes for his "Webkins".  For those of you who do not 
have 8 year olds this is the commercial revamping of Beanie Babies for the "online crowd".  
You must buy the stuffed toy to get the "code" to login to the vitual reality world of pets 
that you collect money to create rooms and other virtual reality scenarios. Our living room 
is filled with huts for the stuffed toy webkins made of recycled paper that are covered with 
breasts.  He happened to pick the version that has the pictures for use of the SNS and 
Lactaid for his creations.  He doesn't even notice that the living room is full of breast 
drawings and his peers almost went the principal for sneaking a peak at them online.

My son happens to be stuck on the hilarity of discussing gaseous enimations from his nether 
regions.  Boobs are not on his radar screen.  Except he ocaissionally misses nursing.

Best, Susan

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
Mail all commands to [log in to unmask]
To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or [log in to unmask])
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet or ([log in to unmask])
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2