From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 02:16:25 -0400
Hi All,
Please tell me that one of you out there has seen the new Old English
commercial.  It starts with a mom sitting in a rocking chair (supposedly in
the 1800's?) and it looks like she is BF!  Goes to the next mom, same chair,
years later, and same thing, lookslike she is BF!  Then to another mom in
more modern times, then to a dad in the same chair holding baby.  NO
BOTTLES!!!  Did I really see what I thought I saw?  I was too surprised to
jump up and get a closer look (And I was nursing Ben at the same time too,
you know kinda hard to jump out of a chair nursing a 30lb toddler while you
are 6.5 mo pregnant!).
If they were showing what I think they were, they did a great job and deserve
some letters of appreciation.  Anyone know who makes Old English wood
cleaner/polisher?
Take care!

Jay