From:
Fiona Coombes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 06:14:00 GMT
Yes, I have also been looking for a way to keep track of all the gems and
ideas that come through Lactnet. What I do is save the email messages to
a text file, then go into my wordprocessor program and sort them out
into various subjects, which are then listed under a master document. It
seems to be a fairly easy way of keeping track of things and doesn't take
too much time. If I want hardcopy, then I can just print it out like
any other wordprocessed document.

Also, thanks to those of you who responded to my request for information
on the 1994 "Lawrence" much appreciated  :)