From:
Eric Micah Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:48:03 -0700
Hello,
    I too spotted the commercial a couple of weeks ago along with yet
another breastfeeding commercial.  (Kel**** Nutragrain bar?)  It actually
shows a mom breastfeeding AND taking care of her other child at the same
time!  We all knew it could be done.
    Anyways.....It is not only being shown during "soap opera" times in
Oklahoma,  I have spotted it in the evening.  HOORAY!!

*
Just got the 5th degree as to what exactly I am going to put up on a
bulletin board for World Breastfeeding Week.  I guess the hospital is
worried that I might show some skin?----DUH,  my mom always told me you can
catch more flies with honey!

Sincerely,
Paula Hancock RN