Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:20:46 -0400
Every once in a while I go to E-bay and type "lactation" to see what comes
up. I just did this and there is someone on there offering unlimited
lactation consults via e-mail and a 30 minute emergency consult for bid
starting at $9.95! Not just one but two auctions.

Here is the url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2952537623&category=50341

Is this ethical? (tongue in cheek)

Mary Tunstall RN, BSN