From:
Phyllis Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:56:34 -0700
Research source:
Breastfeeding: Biocultural Perspectives, ed by Stuart-Macadam & Dettwyler,
Walter de Gruyter, Inc., 1995.
Chapter: Beauty and the Breast: The Cultural Context of Breastfeeding in
the United States, by Katherine A. Dettwyler. pg. 167.
When she presents at conferences on this topic, she includes lots of media
& marketing examples to illustrate her points.

Phyllis Adamson, IBCLC, RLC
Glendale, AZ