From:
Yael Wyshogrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 21:31:57 +0200
Congratulations to Susan Srebrnick upon passing the exam!
Susan has long since deserved this credential, and Israel needs more
IBCLC's!
Susan has done an amazing job  overcoming many obstacles in the Israeli
system. She has been, and will continue to be an inspiration to me, and
I hope to follow in her footsteps.
Susan, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to congratulate you here on
lactnet!

Yael Wyshogrod
Rehovot, Israel