From:
Anne Merewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:40:53 -0400
"I proposed not sending
them at all, but a hue and cry came loudly from the nurses saying the
mothers shouldn't be deprived of their "gift". "
Exactly what happened in our hospital. Since we are inner city nurses
suggested patients thought we were just being cheap (the word racist was
even used) by not giving out stuff like the other posh places. Nurse good
will means a lot....
Anne Merewood