Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:11:54 EDT

Karleen writes:

All you  need to say is "Did you realise that next week is World
Breastfeeding Week  and the theme is on breastfeeding in emergencies.
UNICEF
is usually the  lead agency for infant feeding in emergencies. Are you
going
to be putting  out a press release?"

I just called the UNICEFUSA office in NYC, and was told that I had reached
a donation-only line. He would not give me a phone # for any part of UNICEF
 where I could call and speak to someone - I did ask, after I had already
gone ahead with your well-chosen words above - and he said if I wanted I
could  email UNICEFUSA through the website where I got his #.

Peace,
Judy

Judy LeVan  Fram, PT, IBCLC, LLLL
Brooklyn, NY,  USA