From:
Bonnie Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 23:08:52 -0500
Sorry for the confusion. The bags were the gift pack bags I was referring to
in my last post. No gift bag no formula. I told the director I didn't want to
pay for the formula but isn't it sad that we have to sell ourselves to these
companies.  The Med/Surg floor uses adult formula and they don't go home with
gift bags. We don't send our cardiac patients home with gifts of potato chips
(thanks to the person who posted this phrase originally) or the diabetics
with candy.  Her response, well that's just the way we have to play the game,
I don't like it either but that's that. I wanted to puke!!!!!!

Bonnie