Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:21:51 EST
Hello, My name is Tonya Roberts and I am a CLE who devotedly lurks and rarely
posts.  It is midnight here in Ky and I just got a call from my mother who is
in the Er with my sister.  She is 19 and is exclusively nursing her 4.5 month
old (yay!)  She has a terrible migraine and was given a combo shot of
thorazine, benadryl, and toradol.(do not know dose, sorry)  The Dr. told her
not to nurse for a week!?   Dr. Hales website is down and my BAB is with a
friend.  The archives didn't help a whole lot with the thorazine.  Can anyone
help?  How will this affect her supply?  She has a double electric pump, but
hopes I will get info that will support her nursing in the morning.  I have a
feeling she will be very sedated in the next day or two.  Her SO is very
supportive and will help out in anyway (pumping, assisting her to nurse, etc)

Thanks,
 Tonya, RN, CLE