Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:31:11 EDT
Hello Lactnetters,
I have a question.  Yesterday when I was eating lunch in our hospital
cafeteria, I noticed on the foil lid of the lasagna I ordered for lunch it
had the name Stouffers on the top but at the bottom it said Nestle.  Does
anyone know what the connection is?  Is Stouffers owned by Nestle?  Are
Nestle/Carnation one and the same?  I always thought they went together but I
didn't see the name Carnation anywhere on the package, but didn't ask to see
it up close either.  No more lasagna for me. Of course the second half of my
story is I talked about it at lunch with 4 nurse managers present and they
all just stared at me with a blank look on their faces.  They just don't get
it.
I will be doing my own investigation to find 0ut how many other Nestle
products are in that kitchen (I don't have ANY in mine).  Thanks for
listening!
                                                              Rhonda
Thompson, from Cedar Falls Iowa -- and looking forward to ILCA on the 23rd.