From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 13:32:07 -0500
Hi Netters,

Only us crazy people are on the lactnet on Christmas.  I actually have been
off last week, so this is my catch up day.  For all of you that followed my
brain surgery last year,  my husband and I spent last fri. at University of
Chicago (sorry Larry Gardner, I never had time to see you) for follow-up,
EEG's, MRI's, neurologists and neurosurgeons and good news.  I have a clean
bill of health.  They did say on my EEG that my right brain waves sorta went
down to zero but hey.  It is great, I can keep blaming when I forget things
on my brain.  I personally think it is aging.  Take all.

Merry Christmas to all celebrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection, Medela
Naperville, IL  where the sun is shining and 20 degrees