From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 01:51:26 -0500
Hi All,
Maybe I didn't phrase my question well.  (typical me!)  For a mom who is
going back to work and wants to start building up a back up stock of frozen
milk when would be the best time for her to pump?  Baby is 3 1/2 wks old, is
fed on cue, has no real schedule other than feeding about every 1.5-2.5 hrs
day, and 3.4-4.5 hrs night.  Should mom consider pumping on the schedule she
will be using at work and continue to feed on cue, or should she just pump
when she can and take what she gets?
Also, baby is fighting the bottle and she is concerned.  I will be talking to
her about possible cup feeding.
Many thanks for all suggestions!
Jay