From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 17:45:45 -0500
My local dermatologist has kindly been treating women with ductal thrush, or
at least signs of it.ie burning pain...He is kind, and calls them back and
sees them within 24 hours.

Recently, he told me that he believes that po Nizoral is best, due to price,
and due to the fact that it can be given for three days only.

Can someone please comment on these two drugs...which is best...for how
long...in breast thrush, etc.  I would like to forward answers to him.
Thanks. I brought the liver involvement up with Nizoral, and he said that
people had to be taking it for 30 days or more for damage to occur.

Thanks.

Kathleen Bruce
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLL Leader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L E-mail lists
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"If money could talk, it would say good bye!"