From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:46:48 -0400
We are seing breast ca in younger and younger premenopausal women.  As
compared to 10-20 years ago with it being older post menopausal women (like
my mom-who didn't BF).  10 years ago I thought that the rise in br ca was
due to the fact that women who hadn't BF in the 1940's were hitting post
menopausal age, hence more ca.

The thought that many women are now getting double whammy impact of not
being BF and not BFing is scarey.  Wouldn't we all   love to see real
figures on that!

E-mail me privately if you want info re: meeting on br ca and pg & lact.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ