From:
Larry D'Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 17:08:45 -0800
At 01:45 PM 11/7/96 GMT, you wrote:

>I have recently met several women who failed to breastfeed and are very
>distressed about that fact. .......much deleted..... What I am really
looking for is >something by someone who is definitely *pro* breastfeeding,
but which talks about >coming to terms with bottle feeding in a sympathetic
way. Any ideas?

Anna and others,  I remember an excellent article called "bottle feeding
like a breastfeeder" but can't locate it.  Does any one else have a
reference for to this?  It discussed excellent points about having a primary
caretaker/feeder, (not passing the baby around for multiple people to feed),
holding skin to skin, etc.

I'd love to reread it or to have it outlined here.  Anyone have it?

-- Carla (just north of Washington, DC)