From:
Valeri Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 07:11:09 UT
Does anyone know if the new breastfed baby height/weight chart is available
anywhere? I have heard it was being developed but am unsure if it is available
yet. I got a call from a mom whose doctor is pushing her to feed solids 6
times a day and offer solids before breastfeeding her 9 month old baby because
the child is measuring up at "only" the 25%. The baby is happy, healthy and
active.

Thank you,

Valeri