From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:23:48 -0400
I don't think any of us wants to push anyone else out.  We need all the
help we can get!!!  I do think you should call yourself what you are,
whether it is mom who has BF, LLLL, LC or lactation educator.  As someone
else has said your personal reputation will precede you.  That is, if you
truly help moms, word will get around and people will seek  you out.

P.S. if athere is a  person who is not certified and is calling herself an
LC, then I think ILCA needs to know the details.  I don't know the
legalities, but you can't do that.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ