From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 18:25:11 EST
I had the pleasure of taking my three and five year old children to Disney's
Animal Kingdom this past week, and had an interesting experience.  In the "vet
station" where they show how baby animals are cared for when they are sick,
abandoned or injured, they show a stack of different kinds of artificial human
baby milks, as well as some made specifically for animals.  A woman walking by
with her small child said "Oh, look, Johnny - that is what you drank when you
were a baby (Enfamil)"  I thought it so odd that this mom didn't seem the
least bit curious that her human baby drank the same kind of milk that Disney
gives its orphaned baby goats.  Hmmmm.

Lisa Jones in Wellington, south Florida, USA