From:
"Dr. Tom Hale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:18:46 -0400
For those of you interested in Venlafaxine,  a nice study has just been
published by Ken Ilett, Ph.D. from Australia.  I've placed a small review of
this paper on my web page under antidepressants.

Basically, moderate amounts transfer into milk,  but the plasma levels in
the infants were subclinical.  The infants showed no untoward effects.

You might know,  I received this article one week after my book went to
press.

Regards

Tom Hale, R.Ph., Ph.D.

http://neonatal.ttuhsc.edu/lact/