From:
Ellen McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 14:38:13 -0900
Hello to all
Since I have been away from the lactnet for nearly 4 months and have changed
direction since then, I thought I'd better introduce myself again. I live on
a small farm in South Australia with my husband Allan and 2 sons (Robert, 9
and John, 12 yrs), 60 pregnant ewes, Harry the recovering ram, 4 chhoks, 2
cats and lots of birds. I am a lactation educator and researcher (no longer
in private practice) and have just commenced a PhD full-time. My topic is on
the attitudes and knowledge of infant feeding in young women. Quite broad at
present but not doubt will be refined over the next 3 years.

Regarding green milk - I have seen this in mothers who are taking seaweed
tablets or who have eaten a significant amount of green food eg spinach.
Just goes to show that what you eat goes through to the breastmilk.

Ellen McIntyre
PS please note my new e-mail address is [log in to unmask]
see you

Ellen McIntyre
Dept of Community Medicine