Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:03:36 EST
Barbara, you are such an awesome lady. I would like to thank Barbara and all
those who have posted such insightful post on grief and the need for taking
care of ourselves while we are taking care of others. I think many of us
*care givers* put our own needs last or over look them all together.  I know
I'm guilty.

Now for my interesting observation.  I was visiting Cynthia's breastfeeding
art gallery and noticed something in common with many of the painting around
the same period.  Most are using a cigarette hold of the nipple. This must
have been very prevalent at this time or so many artist would not have
painted it.  I wonder if they had lots of sore nipples!  Hmmmm!  Take a look
at
http://home.talkcity.com/homepopup.html?url=/SupportSt/ammawell/gallery.html

Warmly,
Pat Lindsey, IBCLC