From:
Julia Scaletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:29:13 -0500
I saw the entire episode. They origionally thought that the baby was septic,
had meningitis or something like that. The lab results indicated that she
had taken some sort of amphetamine. On a positive note, this may encourage
a mom who is breastfeeding to think twice before consuming an illegal drug
(if it was one of the illegal forms of amphetamines). I was impressed that
they showed nurse Hathaway pumping & it was funny when the dr. used her
breastmilk in the cereal.
Julia in Eden, NC