From:
Bill & Linda Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:32:26 -0700
Not waterbeds again*

To reinterate last year's post, we have 7 children from 15 to 32 and all but one slept in
our waterbed and none died from suffocation.

Of course, we did not leave them alone in any bed or place, carried the little buggers
around in carriers, hugged them til it hurt, "spoiled" them rotten, answered every cry
and
we all survived.  They even all oozed out of our bed into other bedrooms along the way.

If waterbeds as so dangerous, why is it called "Crib" death?  We've been waterbedding for
over 25 years.

Yes, parents must be alert to prevent dangerous situations - but there are many good
parents out there with waterbeds (and cribs) that don't deserve all the bad press on
their mattress choices.

Love and Hugs
Linda