From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 16:47:59 -0500
I feel like you all are my family now.  This is heaven.  I finally get to sit
here and enjoy day in and out being with lactnet.  I know, some people have
commented "what a way to take it easy, Pat.  Couldn't you have done it a
little simplier way?"

I first want to thank-you all again for all of your cards and e-mail.  You do
not know how much it all meant to me.

I just talked to my neuro-surgeon and he said pathology of the "tumor" in my
right temperal lobe was a ganglio glioma and that I should not need any
radiation or chemotherapy.  If anyone knows of what a ganglio glioma is,
please e-mail me.  It sounds good to me and have accepted it is a birthday
present ( I turned 40 years today).  Take care all and looking forward to
being with you again.

PS- Tom Hale, I need to talk to you.  What is your e-mail #?  Thanks

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC